Grand Prairie Epoxy Flooring Products
Durable, Beautiful Epoxy Coating Products from Twin Coating Supplies
Epoxy floor coatings can make your workspace look great, protect your floor, and even increase the value of your building. Whether you’re looking to coat a mechanic shop floor, manufacturing facility, or even just a simple home garage, Twin Coating Supplies offers superior epoxy products and the tools you’ll need to install them like an expert. We’re your one-stop shop for all kinds of epoxy flooring products as well as installation training and education for all types of customers.
At Twin Coating Supplies, we’re proud to sell some of the industry’s finest products, including products with long-lasting warranties for your satisfaction. Get the peace of mind of knowing that your floors will be protected and look great for years to come and let our team be the ones to help you do it.
Contact Twin Coating Supplies at (817) 409-6707 to find out more about our great epoxy products today.
Residential Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy is a great choice for the average home. It’s beautiful, durable, and easy to keep clean. You probably have enough to worry about keeping maintained around the house, and with epoxy, you won’t have to worry about any touchups outside of regular cleaning.
Garage Epoxy Flooring
Most homes have basic concrete flooring in the garage that is easily oil-stained and detracts from the overall appearance of the garage. Having epoxy floors is an easy way to elevate this part of your home and have your cleaning pay off with a shiny finish, because of the epoxy’s non-porous surface. You can choose to match the floors with your walls, vehicles, or go for a unique statement appearance.
Epoxy Flooring For Basements
Utilizing basement space is a smart way to add both value and satisfaction to your home. Most original basement flooring isn’t ideal, so before you can really transform a basement space, you’ll have to consider how to upgrade the flooring. Epoxy is an excellent choice for this, because any moisture issues that you may battle with are not getting past the epoxy and damaging your home. It’s also a mold/mildew-proof surface.
What Should You Not Put on an Epoxy Floor?
You should not put any items with a high level of acidity on an epoxy floor, as the edge can cause the epoxy to become discolored or damaged. You should also avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials such as steel wool on an epoxy floor.
Why Choose Epoxy?
Epoxy has been the gold standard in professional, industrial, and commercial floor coating for years. If you’re looking to spruce up your facility, improve safety, and make your floors easier to clean and maintain, epoxy has been tested and proven as the product of choice in a number of different applications. And, with training and education from our experts at Twin Coating Supplies, you’ll be able to complete your installation yourself like an experienced pro.
Here are a few great reasons to install an epoxy floor in your garage, workshop, or facility:
- Affordability: There are a number of great epoxy options out there for those looking for high-quality floor coatings while working on a budget—and many of these options have a number of great style options too!
- Durability: Epoxy is an extremely durable material that is capable of withstanding high-traffic use and the most demanding tasks.
- Chemical resistance: Epoxy is great for manufacturing, garages, and other areas that utilize potentially dangerous chemicals like battery acid.
- Easy application: Because epoxy takes a long time to fully cure, there’s no rush on your application project. Take your time and get the job done right.
- Solid bond: Epoxy products are extremely resistant to peeling up or lifting away from the floor they’re installed on.
Installing epoxy is easier than installing other types of flooring products due to its immensely long dry time, but that dry time does also come with its downsides. Our team at Twin Coating Supplies can teach you what you need to know to install your epoxy flooring like a true pro, but here are a few tips you should know in advance.
- Epoxy flooring can take up 16 hours to dry per coat. Don’t expect an epoxy installation to be a one-day job.
- Epoxy is extremely temperature and humidity-sensitive. Applying in extreme heat or cold can result in cracking or flooring failure while curing.
- Epoxy is known for off-gassing during curing, and that means you and your crew should wear respirators during installation. Also, if possible, only apply epoxy in a well-ventilated area.
Choose Twin Coating Supplies for all of your epoxy flooring products! Contact us at (817) 409-6707 for more information about our offerings.
WHY CHOOSE TCS?
Your One Stop Shop
We are a contractor's dream! Get everything you need for your next big project under one roof.
Training OpportunitiesOur industry knowledge is unmatched and we're here to educate our customers! We offer one on one training to those who need additional resources.
Customer Service FocusedOur team is readily available to provide assistance with product questions, training, and more!
"TCS saved the day with their training and machinery in-house. I highly recommend this team!"- Past Customer
My Go To Supplier
"Shuan and the team at Twin Coatings Supplies have been great to work with. From product knowledge to the hands-on training. I highly recommend TCS!"- Past Customer